Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
The types of cookies we use
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as access the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies certain services needed, as filling out a form for a competition, the vote of the works, they can not be enjoyed.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the operation of a website. By using our site, the user agrees that these cookies may be installed on your device.
Cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as name, language or region of origin) and They provide advanced features customized. These cookies can also be used to remember changes to the text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They can also be used to provide services you asked how to watch a video or commenting on a blog. The information gathered from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and can not track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our site, the user agrees that these cookies may be installed on your device.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select Options
2. Click the tab´Privacy´, and select the "Content Settings"
3. Now select´Allow local data to be set´
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select´Internet Options´, then click the tab´Privacy´
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options"
2. Then select the icon Privacy
1. Click Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the option "Preferences"
2. Click´Protezione´, select the option that says´Blocco third parties and cookies to ADVERTISING
How to manage cookies on a Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click´Esplora´ at the top of the browser window and select "Preferences"
2. Scroll down until you see "Cookies" under Receiving Files
3. Select the option´I chiedere´
Safari on OSX
1. Click´Safari´ at the top of the browser window and select the option "Preferences"
2. Click´Sicurezza´ and then´Accetta the cookie´
3. Select "Only from the site"
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click´Mozilla´´Netscape´ or at the top of the browser window and select the option "Preferences"
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under´Privacy and sicurezza´
3. Select´Abilita cookies for the site origine´
1. Click´Menu´ at the top of the browser window and select "Settings"
2. Then select "Preferences", select the tab´Avanzate´
3. Then select the option "Accept cookies"
You can prevent Google detection of a cookie that is generated as a result of and related to your use of this website (Including your IP address) and processing of such data by downloading and installing this plugin for the browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en